Calgary Korean Health Fair 2017
Theme: Active Living
All the services, information and activities will be focused on active living for the whole family this year.
- Health Services: flu shot, Prostate Cancer screening, blood pressure check, blood glucose check, dietician consult, pharmacist 1 on 1 consultation
- Health Information: active living programs, recreation centers etc.
- Children and youth: activity subsidy for children, recreation program benefits, chronic diseases information etc.
- Other services: massages, haircut, henna, balloon art, face painting etc.
- Health Seminar: seminars and demonstration to help living an active living
- Door prizes
- Free, Korean interpretation available
Date and time: Saturday, November 4, 2017, 11:00am to 3:00pm
Venue: Dalhousie Community Centre (5432 Dalhart Rd NW Calgary)
Host: Calgary Korean Health Advocacy Society www.ckhas.ca