Date: September 21st, 11:00am to 3:00pm
Location: Dalhousie Community Centre (5432 Dalhart RD NW)
Theme: Sound mind, healthier life
Host: Calgary Korean Health Advocacy Society www.ckhas.ca
This year all services, information, activities will be focused on mental health in Korean.
Tips on taking advantage of the Health Fair fully
- Free fluoride varnish and basic dental/denture consultation in Korea – For children under 18 years of age and seniors over 65 years of age (Income and visa not relevant) – please register at the applicable booth.
- Korean pharmacist one-on-one consultation service – more customizable consultation will be possible if you bring your list of prescriptions.
- Prostate cancer screening on the spot – Please bring your Alberta Health Care card.
- Mental health Q & A with Korean speaking psychiatrist.
- Health workshop – Art therapy, Grief, introduction to mental health (schedule may change)
- Free haircut (Low-income seniors 65 years and older) – We have limited capacity, please pre-register with the registration form on the day of.
- Instant family photo – Please take a polaroid photo using accessories to capture the beautiful moment with you.
- Childrens’ activities – Pebble painting, coloring, balloon art, henna, glitter tattoo, face painting, etc.
- Various wellness trials – herb bath balm making, healthy yogurt trial, stress out zone, massages, stretching dance, and breathing practices, etc.
- Door Prizes – Full of a variety of door prizes to be given out! Drawn twice (morning and afternoon) Only those who are present will be eligible.
- Shuttle service every 20 min for those needing transportation from the Dalhousie LRT to the event venue.
**These services are all free! Every booth will be provided with an interpreter**
**Please contact us at email@example.com to sign up to volunteer with us. **
**Calgary Korean Health Fair runs with generous donations from various private/organizations/businesses. **